Photobucket

Monday, November 17, 2008

A Blog from Keesha

Life since BB10......

Hello everyone,

First off, i want to thank everyone for all of the nice messages and comments that you have written me. I have just returned to LA. after a long vacation back in Ohio. While i was in Ohio i got to meet my new nephew braidon and see my little niece jayla. It was so nice spending time with them. I spent much needed time with all my family and old friends.

I also went to visit dan in Michigan while i was there, i took two of my best friends with me and they were so excited to meet dan the man. LOl..... Dans mom was very sweet to all of us and his sister kelly is a sweetheart. Dan gave us a tour of St. Marys and introduced us to some of the teachers and students, all of who was very nice. We also got to watch dan teach a class!!!!!!

I have not been back to work yet, i will be traveling a bit in the future for hooters. I will be in San Diego later this week for calendar signings and then i will be headed to Washinton at the beginning of next month. I will try to keep all of you posted on any new news in my life.

Thanks,
Keesha

0 comments: