Photobucket

Monday, November 10, 2008

I heard I was in Amsterdam

Dick's Blog:

I heard I was in Amsterdam... VH1’s Rock Autism/Motley Crue and going home

I am looking forward to going home. I have been away for a while now and am missing my spot on the couch, the reflection of the pool on my windows and the fact that I can get reception 6 stories underground in Paris, but not in my living room... AT&T can go fuck themselves.

Amsterdam was great. James gets quiet as a field mouse when he has smoked 5 fat joints and has shared 3 pot muffins, 1 slice of chocolate pot cake and some other shit with me. But it was a great time from what i can remember.

I have some killer footage of us both backstage and onstage with Suicidal Tendencies in France you can see soon.

I AM PARTICIPATING IN A VH1 CHARITY CALLED ROCK AUTISM. I AM DONATING A SUICIDAL (DICKIES) SHIRT, SIGNED BY THE ENTIRE BAND AND MYSELF FOR THE CHARITY. THIS IS THE ONLY ONE LIKE THIS, SO IF YOU WANT TO SNATCH THIS THING UP, DO IT NOW.... REMEMBER THIS IS FOR A GREAT CHARITY, SO BE GENEROUS!!!

I will be doing a chat shortly after I get back. I will figure out when and give you plenty of time (a few days) to mark your calendar.

Bullshit with you all soon,

EvelDick

0 comments: