Photobucket

Friday, October 17, 2008

Dan's Blog

Why so serious?

Alright, so what's new with me? What does Dan have going on? I guess that is why you are here!

I have been slowly assimilating back into the real world, in Dearborn, MI. The people in Michigan have been very supportive and the response I have been getting in public is overwhelming, it is great to be home. Fall is in the air in Michigan, which means one thing, FOOTBALL. I have jumped right back into coaching football at St. Mary's, immediately when I got home. We have two big games coming up and we need to win both to make the playoffs.

I am not back teaching...yet, but I will be back teaching soon. I took some personal time off to get re-adjusted and deal with getting my life back in order. So if I'm not teaching now, what am I doing? There are a lot of offers that I am still sorting through. I can't talk about them yet, but as they are finalized you can find out in my blog, where and when I will be appearing (it may be somewhere near you). Don't worry, it will be soon.

I have to thank the fans again for the overwhelming response for two things, the first being the Renegade contest. There are some hilarious and creative entries that have been sent in so far, nice work. If you haven't figured out the answer to the riddle by now to find the contest, it is at:

http://www.letsdothislikejudas.com

A lot of people figured out the riddle, if you did, you got through your first Dan-antic! (Will there be more?) All entries must be received by Nov. 16th if you want a shot at winning. The second thing I am surprised about is the autograph requests. I was not expecting as many as were sent, so if you sent an autograph request in, please be patient, we are working on the photos.

Memphis and I had an interesting time in Seattle to say the least for our RealPlayer interview. It was great having the Renegades back together, I enjoyed our time, and we stayed out of trouble for once.

If you did not catch the RealPlayer interview that Memphis and I did, you can view it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg__sil5V3g

The Renegade Gear has been successful and there will be new items up soon, for those who are requesting sweatshirts, larger sizes, etc...

Once again, thank you for all the e-mail and letters, and I am working on responding the best I can. I appreciate your patience, hang tight! I will do my best to setup at least one chat somewhere since I haven't done one yet.

Thank you for all your support and stay tuned, you never know what may or may not be coming in the future. . .

Take care,
Dan ;)

Contest Entries/Autograph Requests:

Dan Gheesling
ATTN: Renegade Contest (or ATTN: Autographs)
PO Box 2099
Dearborn, MI 48123

0 comments: