Photobucket

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Crazy James Blog

Got an apartment in the 11th District near Bastille in Paris.

My roommate is Chrisitan from Commes Des Garcon which is a killer clothing line out of Tokyo. I gotta thank my friend Brett in Los Angeles For putting me in contact with him. He loves Jager so I think it will be a good mix.

On another note I got a job as a stagehand. I am traveling through Europe setting up concerts and events. It pays really well and I get to travel. I also got a job writing and filming for SPIN magazine crazy shit that is going on in Paris. I should have some videos up soon. I am also working on bringing an intense Fetish night to Paris, and I am also going to be Djing soon. Some Roots Reggae, they love that shit over here and I have to thank Nathan for all the good vibes and tunes he has shared with me through Reggae. I am also going to start BREW WK over in PARIS, the ANDREW WK cover band in FRANCE get ready folks it gonna get nasty.

Also an open invitation to anyone in Paris I have a place for 1-2 person to crash for a night or two so hit me up.

-James (Getting his shit together again)

0 comments: