Photobucket

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Note from Nat

Hello everyone!! I just wanted to say hello and let everyone know that I'm doing great:) Alot of people have been wondering if I'm going to the BB10 wrap party but unfortunately I'm not able to go because my Dad is visiting then moving to another country for the military so I will be spending that week with him. Thank you for continuing to show me love and wanting to know how I'm doing and what I'm up to. I've just been painting everyday!! Coming up with new ideas and painting alot of portraits for my fans. I've also had requests to paint pictures from BB9......houseguests, favorite moments, etc.....so I'm working on a few now. I can't wait to share them all with you. Keep a look out for them. I love you all and thank you for all the support!! God bless!

Love,
Natty

0 comments: