Photobucket

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Crazy James Moving to Paris


From James Blog:

Why Paris, Why Now?

Before we get into the goods of the reasoning behind my adventure and the reasoning behind my love I must tell you I am sober. Sober from people, Sober from Los Angeles, and sober from all liquids that will cause me to increase my potentiality of not remember typing this. I must also remark that with this sobriety comes an honesty I have buried, wait take that back an honesty that I have not shared in awhile. I believe I have lacked this honesty because I became jaded. Maybe I increased my social disfunction by not being more open. I think alot of these emotions were spurred on by going to the bar without any elixirs that would guarantee a good time. A feeling of emptiness washed over me tonight. Not empty in the sense I that I didn't know anybody or didn't like anybody but the fact was they only knew one side of who I was. Crazy Drunk James. The boy who kisses everyone when he gets drunk. The boy who yells and dances like a fool in the rain. But thats just it, they only know me as the boy. I mean a few people know my heart and listen to me connect and care. I guess what I am saying is I neglected my friends by not being more open. I think alot of people tend to casually go with the good time although the good time might not be in relation with have a long term friendship outside of those walls. With my freshly dyed hair and stinky feet I will progress.

Lots more here

0 comments: