Photobucket

Monday, September 22, 2008

Crazy James going away party

From Gretchen's website

So here's the scoop: do you remember how in my last wrap party
email I talked about how Crazy James told me that he's moving to
France?

Well, on Tuesday, there's going to be a huge going away party for
him at the infamous Los Angeles Bar 107 - which happens to be
owned by Sheila's young comic boyfriend stud, and which also
happens to be a huge hangout for everyone BB who may be in town.
I was invited, so of course I'm going to go.

And since everyone seemed to like my wrap party photos, I thought
I'd take my camera with me and get some shots of the event so that
all of you diehard BB fans could be included. And the folks on the
mailing list will be the first to see them! If all goes well I'll have
those up online sometime Wednesday, so check back then.

And I may just have something else in mind,
ya clickers...hee hee...

0 comments: