Photobucket

Friday, June 27, 2008

Are you kidding me?

Sheila announced in a chat last night that she will be doing House Calls on Wed.'s. Are you kidding me? Please someone tell me it's a joke. What does she know about the game? All she did was "attach" herself to the strongest player so they could "carry" her to the end. Which she fully admits to doing. The only move she did on her own was evicting Natalie. She in no way has an objective view. If there are "religious" people in the house (as rumored to be) she would not have a neutral opinion. We know this from her interviews and chats that she dosen't think religion should be brought into the house.

I didn't watch House Calls that often, I didn't think it served much purpose since Gretchen didn't watch the live feeds or Showtime After Dark. Half of the time she didn't know things that had happened in the house. I didn't enjoy her as a host to begin with and now that Sheila has been added, I for one (and many more as I read) will NOT be watching.

0 comments: