Photobucket

Thursday, December 17, 2009

How To Get Cast On Big Brother 12

A Big Brother alum shares her tips for becoming a house guest.

Big Brother Villains

Chelsia Hart, Dec 14, 2009
I get a lot of messages from eager Big Brother fans curious about the casting process and wondering how they can join this dysfunctional family.

To start off, I never tried out for Big Brother. Yes I'm one of "those" house guests. Big Brother found me and I believe it was because I had a "rival" and was originally cast to be on season eight with her. We ended up not making it on the show but got very far in the process. Big Brother called me back for season nine and the rest is history.

Big Brother is now searching for the cast of season 12 and since I have been through the process twice, I'm going to offer my advice for Big Brother hopefuls. I came up with five very important rules to follow:
read here

0 comments: