Photobucket

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Good Times w/ Natalie

Here is a fun fact for you. It's one year today since I moved in the Big Brother house. I can hardly believe a year has flown bye already:) It seems like yesterday I was still living in the Big Brother house. I still can't believe I was on the show!! What a blessing :) I have learned so much about myself & life from living in that nutty house.

Alot of people ask me why I prayed outloud. I do alot of praying not only outloud but to myself as well. It just depends. Usually I pray outloud when I'm emotional. It's like if I talk aloud to God, it makes it sink in more & feel more real, intense. I can really feel the presence of God when I'm praying aloud.

While living in the Big Brother house you feel like it's a home or summercamp. Winter camp for my season of course:) You don't care that you are surrounded with camera's after awhile. You know the camera's are there but you don't see any of the staff, camera men, or an audience. You never really feel like your on tv. & you can just be yourself.

But after a while at times you break & say or talk about things you would normally never really talk about in your every day life just for the pure satisfaction of some form of entertainment.

The people who took me too serious just need to lighten up & open their minds. Close-mindedness never succeeds.

Alot of the things I would say or do I was just joking around & having a good laugh. Like Team Christ:) I mean I love the Lord & so did my alliance so yeahhh why not TC in the House. Or even calling Sharon the MOle!! HAHAHA that was funny.LOL It turns out after seeing the show & afterdark I was right:)

When I got out of the BB house & saw all the clips of me talking to myself I was like OMG STOPPPPP NATTY STOP!! HAHAHAHA it was so funny. I couldn't believe I was talking to myself for minutes on end. It's no wonder some people thought I was crazy. LMAO I guess BB is a human experimentto see what happens when you take all the things humans are use to away from them.

Do we need our cell phones, friends, family, computers, radio , etc.. to be sane & normal?? Does having all these keep us balanced so we don't all go insane & is that why some people in real life do go crazy because they have nothing, no one??

One thing I never under stood while everyone else in the house could work & protect their partner I got all kinds of crap for helping Matty. People really thought I was in love with him. Which is so not the case at all.

I was partnerd with him from the beginning so I felt the need to protect & help him as I thought he would do the same for me.

Matty always said he hated nice, bubbly girls like me so I knew that was his pet peeve & I could drive him crazy just like he drove me crazy. That's why I would follow him around & say Matty I want to sit next to you, I need my hammock time, please can I have a hug goodnight, I'd even kiss the back of his neck at night, knowing it drives him MADDD:) I'm busting his balls as he would say & do to me.

Now with the whole massage thing...funny cause he was the one that brought it up from the getco, he voluntered it! LOL so that's why I was like Mattttttyyyyy can I have a massage pleaaaseeee. All the time. LOL Besides what the hell else are we suppose to do in there.

What's even funnier is my family knew I was teasing him & trying to get under his skin meanwhile everyone else thought I was desperate & in love with him. Don't get me wrong in the beginning I liked him & thought he was cute but then he was such an ass I stopped liking him & still pretended I did.

I knew from watching previous season's of BB that if I wanted to win had to play dumb, lay low, look desperate, study the house & have a great time:) So that was my plan. Right before I left for BB I told my Dad and some close family members that I knew I was gonna be a physical threat in this game so I'm gonna play dumber than a box of rocks, be random, say & do crazy things & just HAVE FUN!!! My Dad was so proud of me when I got back. He said some people were like I don't think nat is being smart or making the right moves I'm worried. My dad would tell them don't worry nat's got it figured out, it's part of her plan.

One things for sure giving Sheila HOH was not part of my plan! LOL That didn't work out so well.

SO there is a little insight onto my way of thinking and doing while living in the BB house.

THank you again so much for watching, supporting and sharing with me the best and craziest experience of my life:)

Lots of love,
-Natty

0 comments: