Photobucket

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Natalie News

What's been up? I'm doing good. I had a very Merry Christmas:) My sister came over to my house with her 2 kids. We stuffed each others stockings and played Santa Clause for my 2 nephews, Kaden and Ryder.

It snowed a few days before Christmas and kept snowing. So luckily people in the beaver state had a white Christmas :) It was just beautiful. Check out the snow and ice pictures on my myspace page in my family album:)

http://artbynatalie.com/familypics

I got everything I wanted and then some :)

In fact I want to say thank you to all the admins at my niceboard fanpage for buying me an Ed Hardy Mermaid hoodie and mermaid necklace for Christmas:) What a nice surprise!! I'll have pictures soon:)

check out the niceboard fan forum:
http://natalielynn.niceboard.net

----------------------------------
SAD NEWS
----------------------------------

Some of you may already know if you follow me on twitter and facebook but my Grandma is very ill with cancer of the liver. She only has a couple months to live so I have been spending most of my time with her and helping take care of her. My Grandma is a huge influence in my life and I'm so thankful to have her for a Grandma.

She helped shape who I am today.

--------------------------------
OTHER NEWS :)
--------------------------------

I just put up a BUNCH of new (well actually old) photos... check them out:

http://artbynatalie.com/oldies

Love you All...here's to a prosperous and fun 2009

Talk Soon
--Natty

0 comments: