Photobucket

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Planes, Trains and Automobiles....

Another blog from Dick

I am not kidding, this is the movie in real life and it is not ending.... yay!

We are somewhere south of Portland, Oregon. How did we get there you ask?? Well, when your plane gets cancelled, you are basically just fucked, period. They really don't try to help you out. The planes going out are full, so.... oooops, sorry. And that is it. The quickest we could get out of Seattleby air was Xmas day..... yay!

Now, I could really give a shit and thought it would be a nice way to spend Xmas with Dani. But... noooooo. She has to get back to the boyfriend she has been fighting with nonstop over text messages since before we even left... yay!

So, Amtrak was a no go, greyhound bus was a no go... So, I finally found a rent a car that we can return in LA... yay!

The roads are so bad and so scary that I felt like we were gonna die driving on them. I mean you can't see the road, the lanes, nothing just snow and the fact that you are driving on ice... yay!

So, we are fighting so much that I doubt we will be speaking again for months this time. She is staying in another room in this crack head hotel we stopped at in nowhere Oregon to wait till morning and see if we can go back to Portland and catch a flight. Because if we have to spend any more time than is absolutely necessary together, there will be a death, we are both at the end of our ropes and soon enough someone will be hanging by the end of one of them..... yay!

So, I wanted to say thank you to everyone that has broken up the tension along the way. In Vancouver, Wa at the Walmart. You guys were great and thank you for helping us find chains. At the tire store, thanks for taking my picture and giggling while I was dying putting on the chains. And for the drunken idiot at the Denny's, I hope you drown in your own vomit.... yay!

It is about to turn to December 23 and I can't remember a shittier Xmas besides when I woke up in a jail cell 23 years ago on this date. Ahhhh, what I wouldn't give for a nice warm jail cell close to home right now.... yay!

0 comments: