Photobucket

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

EvelDick In Paris.. next stop Amsterdam

I am sitting in my hotel room in Paris watching the election returns in French. The whole world is watching people, I hope you voted.

I left Crazy James to come back and sleep some more, I have been narcoleptic since getting here, I don't think I have ever slept so much in my life. Traveling this way always kicks my ass, coming home is much easier.

I will be seeing Suicidal Tendencies while I am here then taking off to Amsterdam for some good wholesome fun.

I am waiting for word from the production company that flipped the bill for the pilot for my show to let me know when to come home. They want me at the pitch meetings for the show with the networks. It is exciting and nerve wracking at the same time.

I am taking some video footage of my vacation so you can all have some fun watching the crazy shit I am sure I will get into here in Europe. Tomorrow we are going to see the other Statue of Liberty here in Paris, then gonna go down to the catacombs where there are about 7,000 or so bodies that were buried there during the black plague. Then it will be a night of Absinthe and checking out the red light district. Where I will be bringing the cam for sure.

I am having fun in my life, I hope you are having fun in yours as well.

I will be having a chat when I get back, so watch for that... It will be fun. It will be on NowLive and I will go into the studio for it as to make sure there are no fuck ups.

Till then....
EvelDick

0 comments: