Photobucket

Monday, October 27, 2008

What has Jedi Howie been up to?

Hey all you Jedi Fans!

I know you've all been wondering what I have been up to and why it has been taking me so long to answer any of your emails and messages. So, here it is - I'm getting my degree in meterology. You may have heard me speak about this countless times on Big Brother 6 and All-Stars, but it wasn't BS!

I am determined to get my degree and hopefully soon you will be seeing me on television AGAIN! It is something that I have always wanted and now seems the perfect time to get my head into the books and get my degree.

Those of you who have sent me messages and not gotten a response, I am not ignoring you, I just don't have the time to answer all of the messages I get. Trust me, I DO read your messages and appreciate all your comments. When I'm finished studying at night, sometimes more like 4:00 A.M., that's when I check my myspace and email.

I want to thank ALL of my Jedi Fans for always supporting me and I look forward to seeing you (or you seeing me) on TV again!

Love,
Jedi Howie

0 comments: