Photobucket

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Keesha's Blog

Update on my life outside the BB House!!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone,

First let me say thank you to all of you, everyone has been so sweet. I try to respond to everyone but its almost impossible. Thanks to everyone that voted for me, i truely appreciate it. I have been trying to settle back into life as much as possible. Gizzy hasnt left my side since i have returned home. Lol.. I have stayed in contact w some of the houseguests. I talk to dan, memphis, renny and steven on a regular basis. I have also spoken to libra. I think that we all are just trying to take everything in since of course our lives have changed so dramatically.

I have not returned to work yet, i will be going to ohio soon to visit my family and friends. I have a nephew that i have not seen yet and a niece that i adore so, i need to spend lost time with the little ones. Steven from bb is coming to visit me this weekend so i will take pics and post them for everyone. Again thank all of you for everything and i wish the best to all of you and your loved ones!

Thanks,
Keesha bb10

0 comments: