Photobucket

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blog from Dr. Will Kirby

Hi Guys,

Thanks or all of your support lately - I sincerely appreciate it!

It's pretty remarkable that you guys have stuck by me and I feel so lucky for that...

There has been a great response to the prize contests and I think we should start having more of those. After all, isn't it time that cheesy former reality contestants give back?!?!?

I'm also writing is to let you know that both QVC and Neutrogena were very pleased with the recent event...

Needless to say, I'll be back on QVC for Saturday Night Beauty on November 22nd!

This show airs live at 7:00 PM EST (4:00 PST) and I'll try to arrange more contests closer to the air date!

Back in 2001, when I won Big Brother, I was under the distinct impression that every single realty show fan was just a deranged, negative, perverted, and jealous voyeur. Now, after 7 years of appearing on unscripted shows, I have found that there is also a subset of viewers who are wonderful, thoughtful, caring individuals - you guys!

Now don't get me wrong, there are still a whole bunch of freaks out there but I have ten different ways of dealing with them:

1) 5150 and then deportation back to planet Crazy.
2) Four words: "Autographed picture for grandma".
3) Referral to doctors who were on 'The Swan'.
4) Give them a website to argue about who will win Big Brother All-Stars 2.
5) Send them to Dolce to look for Mike Boogie.
6) Nothing, eventually Survivor airs and they start stalking those guys.
7) Free Botox! (just kidding; don't call)
8) A little game I call, "Where in the world is Chicken George?" Hint: He's in Vegas.
9) Mace.
10) When all else fails, I hide under my desk.

But in all seriousness and from the bottom of my heart, thank you all again.

I promise to continue to try to provide you with entertaining (i.e. cheesy) reality shows, solid dermatological advice, and more contests!

Best,
Dr. WILL KIRBY

0 comments: