Photobucket

Monday, August 4, 2008

BB9 Natalie blog post

Who I like on BB10

Watching BB10 has been fun and crazy! It's weird because I was just there so I know exactly what their going through. It's taken me a little while to get into this season especially because my season had so many twists. But so far my favorite is Memphis because he's nice, cute, smart and he's got a big heart. I can tell that he is a great person. I really hope he wins the pov or doesn't go home. Also I like Dan, I think he's funny, insirational and a good player. At first I didn't like Michelle but now I'm really liking her . I was hoping she was gonna win the last hoh out of her and April. Keesha's a good player, she's playing smart and if she sticks with Memphis everything will be great. Hopefully she and Michelle can help save him. When I watch them play all the games I feel I'm right there with them and wish I could play. I loved the endurance comp with the earthquake wall. .....looks like fun:) The funniest game to me was the first pov where the houseguests had to dive under a bridge of hunny onto a huge bed of feather pillows!! They had thick, sticky hunny all over them with feathers to top it off! LOL What a freakin nightmare to try and get all that off. That's bout it for now folks. Thanks for reading and let me know your thoughts and who you like. Much Love,

Natalie

My own official website:)


Hello everyone! Go and check out my wesite and sign up for my mailing list. It's currently a work in progress and will be alot fancier by the time I'm done but for now you can buy autographed photos and original paintings by muah! Or just check the stuff out. I will be adding new modeling photos and art all the time, so keep checking back. The website is.................................www.artbynatalie.com....................Check it out and SIGN UP!! I love you all!! :)

Natty

0 comments: