Photobucket

Friday, July 4, 2008

More BB10 Houseguest info



WeLoveBigBrother.com spoke with alleged houseguest Keesha’s friends, who all confirm she has been out of reach for more than a week.

The 29-year-old acting hopeful, first identified as a potential houseguest on fan site RealityBBQ Thursday, is no stranger to pursuing reality television shows.

“I did know that she was talking to someone out there about doing some type of brand new reality show,” her good friend Shane told WeLoveBigBrother, “but I guess that never panned out.”

Shane last spoke with Keesha early last week, but said his recent phone calls have not been returned.

“I left a message to give me a call back,” he said, “I didn’t know if she was at work or not, [and I] haven’t heard back.”

He adds this behavior is out of the ordinary.

The Rest Continues here

0 comments: