Photobucket

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

An Interview with Chelsia!

Big Brother Craze

Here we go - Chelsia was nice enough to answer some questions for Big Brother Craze recently - enjoy!

BBC: Let’s start at the beginning! How many times have you tried out for Big Brother? What did the casting process involve for you? And, of course, what advice would you give those currently trying out for the summer season, BB10?

Chelsia:I tried out for big brother 8 because I had a rival that wanted to make the show. Before that I really didn’t know anything about big brother, and I didn’t watch reality TV. Some advice I would give is… BE YOURSELF! Don’t give them what you think they want, just be
yourself.

BBC:How much of a fan of Big Brother were you prior to auditioning? How much of the previous seasons did you watch/re-watch to help prepare you before entering the house?

Chelsia:I only watched BB8

BBC:How was your reception when you got home - friends, family, work, fans? Have you been able to catch up on the show since leaving?

Click above link for more

0 comments: