Photobucket

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Interview With Sharon



Sharon didn't leave the Big Brother 9 house with any cash, but she exited with something most of the other houseguests left behind: her integrity. Find out where she stands with Jacob, what happened to the guinea pigs after the show, and more!

When you watched the broadcasts were you happy about the way in which you were edited? What do you wish they’d have shown, but didn’t?

I was very happy on how I was portrayed on the show. They took the key things I said and showed them. I wish they would have shown how much Joshuah cared and looked out for me. They made it seem like I cared about him and he didn't about me.

When watching the broadcasts what surprised you most about your fellow houseguests? Was there anyone that came off completely differently on TV than who they were in the house?

The houseguests came off almost exactly how I expected them to. I was a little shocked about the faces Josh made about me, but I thought they were funny. Jen talking bad about Ryan was the biggest thing that shocked me. I would never say something like that for a vote. I wouldn't do that to Jacob and he was my ex-boyfriend.

You were clearly stunned to see Jacob was also cast. When they paired you with him did you ever consider quitting, given how awkward that must’ve been?

Yes, it was very difficult and I felt like I had the hardest situation than anyone else in the house because of how much he hurt me. Of course, it ran through my mind to hit the panic button, but I'm a Marine brat. You never quit or give up. It's not in your blood.

Even though you are probably sick of answering this, it‘s what people want to know… are you and Jacob back together?

Click link for more

Author: Jamie Brezinski

0 comments: